To keep your whites bright, we recommend a three-step process for the best results; pre-treat, soak and wash as usual with and your regular detergent. Make sure to always read the instructions on the packaging.
Read on for more information on how to keep your white clothes white for a range of fabrics and materials.
How to Keep White Clothes White
White clothes work well in any season and white bed linen or upholstery makes any room feel brighter and more spacious. Keeping your items white and bright doesn’t have to be a struggle. Vanish is here to help with its powerful Oxi Action formula that restores your white items.
How to wash whites
It can be glaringly obvious that your ‘white’ clothes have turned grey when they’re matched up to a new item. Although it can be frustrating to see them fade, there’s no need to bin your item when it’s past its best. Oxi Action Powder will restore it to its former glory in no time. Simply follow these simple instructions on how to soak whites:
- Add 1x scoop of Vanish powder into 4L of warm or cold water (max 40°).
- Soak the item for up to 6 hours (max) for whites.
- Add another scoop of Vanish powder and wash as usual with your regular detergent.
- Important: You’ll get best results when you wash whites and colours separately, but always read the label on the packaging before use.
How to keep your bras white
Even bras that are made from everyday fabrics, like cotton or polyester, are intricately put together, so we recommend using our Oxi Action Powder to keep your white bras white. It’s safe to use on silk because it has a gentle touch that delicates require. It also removes stains and eliminates odours, while whitening whites. All you have to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Soak: Add one scoop to 4L of warm or cold water (approx. 40 °) and leave the garment to soak for a maximum of 6 hours.
- Gently rub the affected areas of the fabric to remove any stains.
- After soaking, wash as usual with regular detergent and add an additional scoop of Vanish in the machine to make whites whiter.
- Use a dose in every wash to help your white bras stay white for longer.
How to wash clothes without bleach
To keep your white shirts white, your sheets pristine or other items of clothing looking their best, it’s best to avoid bleach when washing. Chlorine bleach can interact with heat, causing your items to turn yellow and dull, so always stick to chlorine bleach free products that are specifically designed for white items – like Vanish!
Simply follow the instructions above to keep white sheets white without bleach, as well as any other greyed items that you want to bring back to life.
It might be easier to wash whites and colours together, but don’t be fooled – colours can run and ruin your whites. Washing whites on their own will save you time in the long run, especially with Vanish, which keeps them looking whiter for longer.
- Please refer to the packaging for specific product usage and advice.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Store the product only in the original container and always fasten the lid.
- Do not expose product to direct sunlight.
- Before use check if colours may bleed by testing a hidden area of the fabric.
- For best results it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.